Activities for Year of Return – Ghana 2019 unveiled
The Year of Return, Ghana 2019 is envisaged to be a major boost for Ghana’s tourism with over 350,000 visitors expected from North America alone.
Activities for the Year of Return include;
- This is New Africa (T.I.N.A)
- African Culture and Wellness Festival
- Back2Africa Festival
- The Pan African Student Summit
- Ghana Jamaican Homecoming Festival
- Black Prophet Homecoming Celebration
- National Pan-Hellenic Council Republic Week Reunion
The full calendar of events can accessed at www.yearofreturn.com
The “Year of Return, Ghana 2019” which is being coordinated by the Ghana Tourism Authority (G.T.A.) in partnership with the Office of Diaspora Affairs (Office of the President), the Panafest Foundation and the Adinkra group is under the auspices of the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture.